Wow! A HUGE thank you to sweetaddict for nominating lil’ ol’ me for the award! It’s so great to know that there are people who are actually interested in my blog 🙂
So a few things about me:
- I was born and bred in Tokyo, Japan, but currently I’m studying at NYU.
- One day I hope to work with Saveur, the Food Network or Bon Appétit
- I want to travel the world and explore all kinds of different cuisine
- I love to read books (Harry Potter, Redwall, Food writing)
- I’m a dog lover (I’m especially obsessed with my own dogs)
- I’m a choco-a-holic
- I’m also a huge disney fan
And here is a list of 15 blogs that I think are utterly inspiring! They are the food blogs that I drooled over during the semester (especially during finals season). They are also the food blogs that inspired me to pursue my passion for food and to really start a food blog of my own. If you love food blogs, then you should definitely check them out!
- Handle the Heat
- Almost Bourdain
- What’s Gaby Cooking