Another Nomination! I feel very lucky and very grateful for this nomination. Thanks to Carla Sue for the nomination!
This is such a cute award 🙂 I really love perusing through Carla’s blog, she has so many great recipes that I’m dying to try and I honestly think that every baker out there should go check her out! She has dozens of sweet recipes that are sure to make your mouth water 🙂
Well we know that with every nomination for an award comes a list of things, so let’s get started!
1. Cookie or Cake? I love myself a good crispy chocolate chip cookie, so I guess it’s cookie for me! Although I do love baking cupcakes.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate without a doubt! I’m a huge dark chocolate addict and there is no denying it.
3. What is your favourite sweet treat? That depends on the weather 🙂 If it’s hot, a nice bowl of chocolate ice cream. If it’s cold, a nice warm mug of hot chocolate or tea and cookies (See I told you I’m a choco-holic)
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Usually after a very savory meal. I like having a little piece of chocolate now and then too :p
5. If you had a sweet nickname what would it be? I have lots of nicknames: meems, mimi, mimster but I think if it’s sweet I have to go with Miyoreos. I got that because of my brief affair with oreos 😉
Now the fun part! Nominating a baker’s dozen of other awesome food bloggers!
And that’s it 🙂 I have to move out of my dorm today, so today will be a day not filled with baking even though I’ve finished finals and would have loved to make a mess in the kitchen. I suppose that’ll have to wait until I get HOME! 😀 I haven’t been home in a year and let me tell you, this little baker is VERY excited! So the next time you’ll hear from me, I’ll probably have left the wonderful NYC and is comfortably settled in Tokyo 🙂
See you later! Or should I say mata atode?