It seems as if I’ve been lucky enough to win two awards today! The Best Moment Award and the Versatile Blogger Award! Thanks so much to Fae from Fae’s Magazine for awarding me these two awards!
Best Moment Award
Well I’ve never made an acceptance speech before, but I’d like to thank the internet (for letting me put my blog posts out there), Patrick (for encouraging me to start the blog and for supporting me throughout this adventure) and Fae (for being an amazing mentor!) and of course ALL of my readers and followers out there who have been with me through it all! I love each and every one of you!
I would like to nominate these blogs for a Best Moment Award!Bake Affairs Bitter Sweet Chef Mimi Blog Food Made with Love Tea and Scandal The Culinary Chronicles Life is Short. Eat Hard Urban Wall art International bellhop Charlotte Hoather Profiteroles and Ponytails More Sprinkles
The rules for Best Moment Award are:
– Winners re-post this completely with their Acceptance Speech.
– This could be written or video recorded.
– Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awardees!
– The re-post should include a NEW set of people/blogs worthy of the award; and winners notify them the great news.
Versatile Blogger Award
7 Random things about me/facts/quotes:
1. I’m currently a volunteer at Badass Brooklyn Animal Shelter! If you would like to adopt or foster check out their website! These puppies are ALL adorable!
2. I’m going to be interning at bon appétit this semester!
3. I seem to be obsessed with mustaches
4. “The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.” – Rafiki, The Lion King
5. I don’t think I could ever be a vegetarian, but that doesn’t mean I don’t like vegetarian dishes (I’m just allergic to soy and peanuts)
6. “Don’t think and don’t worry. When the times comes, you’ll know what to do.” – Helen Parr, The Incredibles
7. “The only thing predictable about life is its unpredictability.” – Remy, Ratatouille
And now to nominate some more bloggers!More Sprinkles Acorn in my Kitchen Domestic Diva MD Texanas Kitchen Whisks and Chopsticks Cloudy Dreamers Please Smile Beautiful Chi Bird The Cake Bar
The rules for The Versatile Blogger Award are:
1 Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
3 Share 7 random interesting things about yourself.
4 Nominate up to 15 bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5 Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.