Wow, that’s a mouthful, a very delicious mouthful. I was making cookies for a friend as well as trying to recreate the Momofuku Milkbar cookies that I had a few weeks ago. If you haven’t had Momofuku Milkbar cookies, I suggest you try one as soon as you can. They’re absolutely delicious! My favorites are the compost cookie, the corn cookie and the cornflake chocolate chip marshmallow. I knew my friend loved my oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, so I made those and threw some marshmallows in it as well. They were pretty good, but I definitely need to work on my momofuku milkbar replica cookies more!
Let’s get started!
Ingredients:-1/2 cup unsalted butter -2/3 cup brown sugar -1 egg -1/2 tsp vanilla extract -3/4 cup AP flour -1 1/2 cup rolled oats -1/4 tsp baking soda -1/2 tsp baking powder -1 cup mini marshmallows -1 or 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until nice and fluffy. Add in the egg and vanilla extract and mix to combine.
- Add in the baking soda, baking powder, flour and rolled oats. Mix to combine.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and the marshmallows.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, drop balls of the cookie dough (either using a cookie scoop or your hands) in even rows of 3. You should be able to fit at least 12.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. Let the cookies cool before transferring them off the baking sheets. If the marshmallows have completely melted and stuck to the parchment, let it cool a little before removing them. I’ve found that the melted marshmallow is one of my favorite parts of this cookie.
And that’s it!
Hugs and puppies,